Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Drumroll Please...

I'M BACK :)
So what have I been doing since you last heard from me?
Glad you asked- on Friday my Grandma (who just turned the BIG 8-3) and I headed to Hayward, WI. We had a little birthday dinner then pretty much retired to bed- it was almost 10 o'clock when we got back to my aunt's cabin after all. The next morning my aunt, her mother in law, my grandma, and me headed to the Cranberry Festival. Basically streets lined with random stuff that is not at all appealing to a 23 year old, but I did pick up some of Sazzy Suzie's Salsa (it's already gone- obviously). Then we headed down to the bar in the great town of Stone Lake, because that's what we do, after we had a few cocktails and listened to the drunk locals sing karoke we headed to a restaurant on the way home for apps and some more drinks. Went to my aunt's friends cabin for some more drinks and fun- me and the only other single girl on the trip headed to the bar for some Wii bowling and to win $20 off some Illinois guys for knowing who sang Tainted Love (talk about a one hit wonder). Sunday I got a massage and went gift shopping with the group- and bought more salsa (this jar is also already gone).

Today I had a rough day at the office:
Yes that's right today I went shopping for work- it's rough being in buying. It was fun to see some of the stores the great Miller Hill Mall doesn't have and check out what was happening in fall outerwear. Oh and lunch at Ruby Tuesdays wasn't too bad either. Well Anna and I are going to watch the debate now- we're SOOO grown up.
PS In case you are anxiously following- I am still surviving in our work Survivor game :)

3 comments:

Matt Russell said...

Fab that you went to MOA (I work 3 miles away). I hope they paid mileage. Next time, dump off some of that salsa on me......cleanse is over!

megan said...

many thoughts, salsa, yum. moa, delightful. pres debate? its like you guys are glad i'm gone and dont want me to return.

Stacy said...

did you know that you can get that salsa at super one? at least the one in virginia...let me know if you ever want me to pick you up so, i do for ron and matt all the time!