Pictures were taken and will be posted soon... Janna and I always have such fun times! Next weekend Matt is being added to the mix- he got a hotel for us- it's Janna's birthday celebration Minneapolis Edition.
On a final note, some questions about my work need answering:
-Daily coffee? Choice is Starbucks, but most often I go to Jitters- it's locally owned, closer to my work. everyone knows our name, and we call everyone that works there Paul (not Todd- sorry Matt, close but no cigar).
-How many people do I work with on a daily basis? 5-10 daily, but I have about 60+ people on my floor. I'm only including my internal coworkers- I also have vendors that contact me daily.
-Do you go out for lunch everyday or eat in? I try to pack a lunch because it's usually healthier, it's cheaper, and take less time. However, I much prefer to eat out lunch- typically if I do it's Pizza Luce, Jitters, or Subway. Last time Lucas was in NYC all of the assistants went to eat at the India Palace and it was AMAZING.
-Can you teach me some style trends you aim for? I hope Jenny is teasing when she says this because she always looks cute... but I will say that figuring out what to wear can be stressful for me. My coworkers are much more likely to recognize when the same dress is being worn too frequently... my favorite thing is to accessorize or change layering pieces. I love wearing scarfs- so when I wear my plain black dress and black leggings to work- I change up the shoes and add a scarf once in awhile. My main goal is to be comfortable with myself and try different looks.

2 comments:
damn, I really thought it was Todd. Continue to support your local coffee!! (Even though pumpkin spice lattes are out of this world when you order them w/ 1 less pump than normal).
Stoked for this weekend. Planning to take full advantage of the room.
i was totally NOT joking. i'm like a walking 'what not to wear'. gah! can't wait until i have a huge belly and an excuse to be chubby! ha!
Post a Comment