One of the videos we youtubed was Andy Milonakis- (you may recall him putting cream cheese in his gold locket) this inspired me and Anna to put a picture from a Mama Mia pamphlet of a Jamaican smoking in her locket- she may have mentioned to a few people that he was her boyfriend...
Of course right when we got to the bar we had to get Marcie her first shot (double meaning- drink and photo- haha)....
You may recall a video I posted on my blog called "Shake It To The Ground," well Anna texted the DJ it was a request (yes that's how you request songs now days). We were talking to Mohagen and his friends- they were buying us all a round when I heard it come on. I literally hit Anna, grabbed her arm and screamed- we were on the dance floor in a snap busting out the moves (and laughing of course!)...
Mohagen came out in the middle of the song to see what the hell we were doing and let us know the drinks were ready. We told him to wait a bit, our jam was on.... speaking of jams- I would have paid money to jam this moment into my night (so jealous I wasn't there for this- but thanks for the pic Janna)... 

No comments:
Post a Comment