Thursday, December 18, 2008

Close Encounter

This morning on my way into work I decided to take the freeway- NEVER AGAIN! I was able to quick take a picture before swerving into the other lane safely, luckily...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't get it... is that head on?!? if so... YIKES!!

Anonymous said...

that semi is getting towed, isn't it? you're silly.

Matt Russell said...

haha, I need to take more pics like that. I'm glad you had time to whip out the Moto before you were creamed.

Kelly said...

That is very freaky! lol I'd have a heart attack.


You have a good Chirstmas,too! See ya soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Um, how do you take the freeway to downtown from Hermantown?!?! -Jen

Jamie said...

EEEEK! Is that for real? Glad your okay!

Anonymous said...

our back rd is wicked in bad weather...the freeway is wicked any time any day...u better stick with central entrance.