Sunday, January 31, 2010

Declaring It

Not that I expect you to have my list memorized...  but there's one that tends to draw a few comments:
"14. Don't have fast food for a year"
Typical responses have been- "That's impossible!" "Don't you remember the McDonalds tour?" or "What restaurants does that include? You're crazy?" So I decided it was my choice which restaurants I call "fast food" and naturally I found myself on Wikepedia- for the complete list click here. Yes I have two exceptions (after all this is a year I'm committing to and it's my list right?)- #1 Subway is fair game #2 DQ Ice Cream is fair game... I'd be crazy not to.

So it's official- my year starts now- so until Feb 1, 2011- good bye hangover heaven, drive thru bliss, potato oles, and McDoubles... you've been there when I needed you most! Am I nuts?

No comments: